Secure multiple domains affordably with the Comodo Multi-Domain SSL
Looking for an extremely affordable way to secure multiple domains with the same certificate? You need the Comodo Multi-Domain SSL. Now you can secure up to 250 domains with a single certificate, greatly simplifying your management and administrative needs.
The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL features industry-standard encryption strength (256-bit) and a 2048-bit signature key. It can be yours within just a few days after the Organization Authentication process is complete. Best of all it unlocks the Comodo Secure Site Seal to give your customers peace of mind about doing business with you. Get it starting at $136.33 per year, 61% off the vendor price!
The Comodo Multi-Domain features encryption strength up to 256-bit and a 2048-bit signature key.
Peace of Mind
The Comodo Multi-Domain is backed by a 15-days money-back guarantee and the Comodo Secure Site Seal.
Fast and Easy Validation
The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL is Organization Validated (OV), meaning that it authenticates your organization and gives your customers the peace of mind that comes with being assured you are who you claim to be. It's a way for a customer to quickly verify that your website has been vetted by a third-party global security leader in Comodo. This certificate can be yours within 1-3 Days if your registration data is accurate and up to date.
If your customers can browse the Internet on it, they’ll be protected when they visit your site on it. Comodo Multi-Domain SSL works on 99.9% of web and mobile devices.
You can purchase a cheap Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificate starting at just $136.33 per year, that's 61% off the vendor price!
Please note: This product requires you to complete Telephone Verification. For new customers/orders after October 6th, 2016, Comodo requires either a Dun and Bradstreet, BBB.com listing, or a Legal Opinion Letter to complete telephone verification. Other third party telephone directories such as Yellowpages.com will not be accepted after this date. If you cannot complete these options, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org as we have other solutions that may be easier for you to complete.
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL Features & Benefits
- Full business validated certificate
- Protect as many as 250 unique fully qualified domain names (FQDNs) on the same server
- More affordable than buying multiple certificates
- Simplifies certificate management
- Trusted by more than 99% of browsers
- 2 Free SANs included
- 128/256-bit encryption strength
- Eliminates browser notifications
- Builds customer trust and confidence
It's important for consumers to be able to distinguish legitimate sites from phishing sites. The validation process enabled through EV certificates was established by the industry group CA/B Forum to provide online consumers peace of mind through increased trust and protection. In order to get an EV SSL certificate, a business must confirm:
- Legal status as a company created by government filing
- Registration number of incorporation
- Place of business is in same jurisdiction (e.g. country) as place of business registration
- Organization name
- Business name
- Full address and main phone number of place of business
Comodo Security Services Validation Contact Details:
- If emailing validation documentation please send to email@example.com and include your order number.
- You can also fax your validation documentation to the below number. Be sure to include your order number on the pages.
- US Fax for validation docs: +1 866 831 5837 or +1 866 261 8895
- Europe Fax for validation docs: + 44.(0)161.877.1767
Please note that you will only be required to submit either or both of the aboveif requested during the enrollment process.
- For an application progress update please email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your Order Number.